|Deadly Flying Behemoth (D.F.B.)|
By Halowarrior47 21:58, June 24, 2012 (UTC)
|Health||5x the B.F.B's health|
|Appears In||Any track|
- Deadly Flying Behemoth (D.F.B.) s can also be known as D.F.Bs.
- This mighty bloons has the health of 5 B.F.Bs.
- This bloon can rarely be found inside Z.O.M.Gs.
- This bloon appears in any track.
- This bloon contains 2 B.F.Bs.
- The name comes form B.F.B.
- The Deadly Flying Behemoth (D.F.B.) can be hit by anything.
The Deadly Flying Behemoth (D.F.B.) can be hit by everything, but when hit with some things, the damage of the thing that hit the Deadly Flying Behemoth (D.F.B.) will not be as strong as it usually is. Here are a list of things:
MOAB mauler/all its upgrades
The Deadly Flying Behemoth (D.F.B.) can regenerate its health just like ordinary regenerating bloons. It will eventually heal if it has not been damaged for a while.